These are “tirescamp.com” terms and conditions. They indicate the rules and regulations that must be followed when using the Tirescamp website; https://tirescamp.com.
Unless otherwise stated, all the content on Tirescamp is owned by Tirescamp and its licensors. Subject to the limitations indicated in these terms and conditions, one is only permitted to access Tirescamp content for private use.
- Rent or sell Tirescamp’s content
- Republish Tirescamp’s content
- Copy, duplicate or reproduce Tirescamp’s content
- Redistribute Tirescamp’s content
Tirescamp’s website allows visitors to post and exchange information and thoughts in specific parts of the website. Before their appearance on the Tirescamp site, comments aren’t screened, edited, or reviewed by Tirescamp.
The comments don’t represent the opinions of Tirescamp or its representatives. The opinions and views in the comment section are of the commenter.
Tirescamp is exempt from liability for the comments to the greatest extent authorized by law, and shall not be responsible for any liability, claim, expenditure, or loss related to anyone’s use of the comments or their publication on this website.
Tirescamp has the power to revise all comments and discard any comments that are inappropriate, abusive, or otherwise in conflict with Tirecamp’s terms and conditions.
Hyperlinking To Tirescamp Content
Without any written consent, the organizations listed below can link to Tirescamp website:
- Search engines
- Government agencies
- Online directory distributors
- News organizations
- Accredited businesses except for charity shopping malls, charity organizations, and other non-profit making organizations.
The following groups may also submit link requests for consideration by Tirescamp:
- Educational institutions
- Internet portals
- Law and accounting firms
- Groups representing charities
- Dot.com community sites
- Commonly recognized business or consumer information sources
For the organizations to link to Tirescamp’s home page or publications, the following prerequisites must be satisfied:
- The link should not be misleading
- The link must not falsely indicate approval, endorsement, or sponsorship of the linking organization and its services or products.
- The link should make sense within the setting of the linking group’s website.
You should contact us by emailing Tirescamp if you are among the organizations specified in paragraph two above and would like to link to our website. Your name, contact info, name of your organization, your site’s URL, the URLs you would like to link to the Tirescamp website, and any URLs on the Tirescamp site that you are interested in linking to must be in your application.
Without written authorization, no one can put frames around Tirecamp’s Webpages that may change the site’s visual appearance.
Tirescamp has the right to ask anyone to remove any link to the Tirescamp website or all links. Additionally, Tirescamp maintains the power to alter these terms and conditions at any time, as well as the linking policy. One agrees to be bound by and abide by these hyperlinking terms and conditions by repeatedly linking to the Tirescamp website.